GoodSync for Windows 10.9.19 Free Download For Mac
File synchronization is incredibly useful. If you are creating a website, it makes it easy to ensure that the latest version of files are uploaded, and synchronization can also be used to create backups of important files.
GoodSync can be used in synchronization or backup mode, making it a versatile tool. Files can be synchronized with or backed up to other folders, separate drives, removable media, networked computers or online servers.
Used in two-way synchronization mode, GoodSync makes it easy to keep files in sync in two locations – as soon as files are created, edited or deleted, the change will be reflected in the connected location. Used in one-way backup mode, GoodSync provides a means of safeguarding your files.
But it does not end there. GoodSync can also be used to synchronize data between applications. There are a number of supported programs, including RoboForm, Outlook, QuickBooks and Windows Mail. The program is easy to set up and the synchronization is fast and reliable, helping to give you peace of mind.
Note that there is a Pro version available.
What’s new in 10.9.19 (see the full changelog for more)?
* Tools: Renamed GoodSync Connect Setup to GoodSync Account Setup.
* Tools: Added GoodSync Account Manage that Auto-Logins to GS Account web site.
* Help – Buy License: specify GoodSync UserId to PUMS, for purchase attribution.
* Help – Contact Support: Auto-Login to GS Support System, if GS Account is present.
* Activation dialog: make activation via GoodSync Account work properly.
* Gs2Go + GoodSync Account: treat USB drive as a Virtual Device.
* gsync: Add GoodSync Account integration commands /manage-account /buy-license.
A solid and reliable synchronization tool which doubles as a backup program.