MAGIX VEGAS DVD Architect 220.127.116.11 Crack Free Download
Create DVD and Blu-ray Discs with professional authoring functions in VEGAS DVD Architect. The intuitive drag & drop interface, compact layout, and comprehensive authoring tools make producing menu-based Blu-ray and DVD projects easy.
What’s New in Vegas DVD Architect 7:
Professional DVD design
– Use ready-made presets for DVD and Blu-ray projects. Select from backgrounds, menus, buttons, and effects to make your videos stand out.
– Alternatively, you can integrate your own Photoshop files for backgrounds, buttons, and graphics and create unique DVD designs.
Tons of HD menu templates
– Create your menu from scratch or select one of 100 high-resolution 16:9 menu templates to capture ideas quickly and easily.
– Exclusive to the latest version: 20 new menu templates for even more creative freedom.
Easy DVD preview
– The Preview window enables you to preview your project on a simulated television screen with virtual remote control.
– Navigate the menus you’ve created and optimized your project without needing to burn a DVD for previewing.
– VEGAS DVD Architect uses Microsoft Image Mastering API (IMAPI), which offers improved driver support and better stability when burning DVD and Blu-ray Disc projects.
Buttons on video
– Add interactive buttons to your video. This enables you to navigate through your media and jump to a specific scene on a disc.
Chapter markers and captions
VEGAS Pro chapter markers can be directly imported into VEGAS DVD Architect as chapter points. Add a name to each region and export it as a text file. Finally, you can import your file directly into VEGAS DVD Architect and integrate as frame-accurate subtitles.
VEGAS DVD Architect contains a variety of settings to prevent children accessing age inappropriate content:
– G – General Audiences
– PG – Parental Guidance Suggested
– PG-13 – Parents Strongly Cautioned – Some Material May Be Inappropriate For Children Under 13
– R – Under 17 Requires Accompanying Parent Or Adult Guardian
– NC-17 – Not Suitable For 17 And Under
Video and Audio Support
– VEGAS DVD Architect supports the latest video and audio formats such as AVI, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 and Dolby Digital 5.1, so you can play DVDs and Blu-rays you create on almost every player or computer.
– Add keyframes to the timeline to animate objects such as buttons and graphics.
– Create your own scripts and integrate them into your menu. This enables you to create unlimited variations of interactive menus.
– Microsoft® Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 (64-bit)
– 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D; 8 cores recommended for 4K)
– 1 GB drive space for program installation
– SSD or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
– 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended; 16 GB recommended for 4K)
– OHCI-compatible IEEE-1394DV card (for DV and HDV capture and print-to-tape)
– USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
– Windows-compatible sound card
– DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
– Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
– Supported DVD-recordable drive (for DVD burning only)
– Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc burning only)
– GPU-accelerated video processing and rendering require an OpenCL™-supported NVIDIA®, AMD/ATI™, or Intel® GPU with 512MB memory; 1 GB for 4K.
– Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
– Apple® QuickTime® 7.1.6 or later for reading and writing QuickTime files