Parallels Desktop 14.1.2 Download For Mac Plus Torrent
Parallels allow you to run Windows and Mac applications side by side. Choose your view to make Windows invisible while still using its applications, or keep the familiar Windows background and controls on your Mac.
Now Supporting Windows 10 and ready for El Capitan
- Run Windows 10 and OS X® El Capitan with ease. Use Microsoft Cortana®, your virtual assistant, on your Mac. Switch from your PC to your Mac
- We make it easy to get all of your files, applications, browser bookmarks, and more from your PC to your Mac; just follow the setup assistant.
Works with Boot Camp®
- Reuse your existing Boot Camp installation. Converting a virtual machine from Boot Camp is now much easier and more intuitive than ever.
Not just for Windows
- Run a wide array of operating systems including OS X, Windows 10, 8.1 & 7, Linux, and Google ChromeTM. You can run just about anything on your Mac!
- Select productivity, games, design, or development, and Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac will optimize your virtual machine settings and performance for you.
- Parallels Desktop Pro Edition gives your virtual machines more processing power. Up to 64 GB VRAM and 16 vCPUs per virtual machine lets you run even the most demanding applications with ease.
Business Class Software
- Keep IT in control of end-user licenses and Windows virtual machines with a Unified Volume License Key, centralized license management, and advanced security features available in Parallels Desktop Business Edition.
Mojave installation instructions
- Open the dmg file you downloaded named ‘Parallels Desktop 14.1.2-45479 [TNT].dmg’
- Go to Finder menu ‘View’, change to ‘as List’
- Press the Command + Shift + . (dot) to show the hidden files, you can find a file named ‘Parallels Desktop.app’.
BTW. You can press the same shortcut key again to hide all hidden files.
- Copy the hidden file ‘Parallels Desktop.app’ to the directory /Applications/
- Open Terminal.app
- Execute the following commands one by one
- Optimized for macOS Mojave including Dark Mode
- Get up to 20 GB back with automatic disk monitoring
- Open Windows applications or documents up to 3x faster
- 20% more battery life
- Enhanced Retina support for Windows applications
- Move large files up to 100% faster on Thunderbolt and USB 3.0
- Significantly less memory, disk, and CPU usage
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor