Screenshot Studio 18.104.22.168 Crack & license key Free Download
Screenshot Studio is a tool which allows you to easily take the screenshot, annotate it and quickly share. With its many basic and advanced features, Screenshot Studio also offers quick annotation instruments and fast and reliable publish technology that makes it a powerful tool. This tool is ideal for program testers and developers for bugs documentation.
Screen capture – this is what Screenshot Studio for
- Have you ever used Print Screen to capture screen?
- Have you ever used MS Paint or another Graphical Editor to edit your screen capture?
- Have you ever saved captured a screenshot to disk, opened e-mail or FTP client or web – browser to upload it onto the public server to obtain the opportunity to get a link and distribute it?
- Have you ever calculated how much time you spend performing these simple actions?
- Have you ever wanted to quickly capture screen, remove unnecessary details, highlight required fragments and distribute screenshot over the whole world using WWW, e-mail, or another way?
Well, now you’ve got such an opportunity! Screenshot Studio makes these things going easy and quick. You will be impressed by discovering how fast your screenshots can be created and shared!
Screenshot Studio is a tool which allows you to easily take a screenshot, annotate it and quickly share. With its many basic and advanced features, Screenshot Studio also offers quick annotation instruments and fast and reliable publish technology that makes it a powerful tool. This tool is ideal for program testers and developers for bugs documentation.
A brief list of features:
• All-in-one Tool: create, edit, save and load screenshots from one place in a few clicks
• Grab Everything: you can take screenshots from standard, Direct3D, and OpenGL modes. Some video players are also supported
• Powerful Annotation System: you will need just a couple of seconds to highlight important fragments of your screenshot. Screenshot Studio is extremely recommended for those who spend hours annotating pictures using standard applications like MS Paint and other ones. Standard instruments palette includes: Text Fields, Freeform Drawings, Vector Lines, Rectangles and Ellipses with alpha blending support
• Different output formats including: PNG, JPEG, BMP, HTML, MHT, ZIP, etc. In case of using PNG you can load screenshot to the program back and continue editing from the point you finished previously Native File Format lets you creating of screenshot projects to maintain and modify required screenshots
• Fast and Free Publication Engine: it takes just a few seconds to upload your screen captures onto specially designed screenshot site and get a FREE link for their distribution over WWW. The image link is secure and you can be sure you the only person who can make it public.
• Quick Export into external editors: need more image processing instruments? Quickly export screenshots into the external editor and do what you need